150 Family Feud Questions
Family Feud is among the most popular and longest-lasting game shows on American TV.
The game mechanics are simple. Two groups compete against each other for a cash prize, to name the most popular answers to survey questions.
The game is so fun and well-received that after it’s television debut, several other game versions came out, such as board games, video games, computer games, and even mobile games.
Nowadays, it has also become increasingly popular as party games.
Our favorite part about Family Feud is the ridiculously funny answers that you get from the contestants. The answers they give are, most of the time, so hilarious that the participants either end up embarrassing themselves or you end up being embarrassed for them. Regardless, it's all in good fun.
If you’re planning on playing Family Feud for your next event, here are 150 questions we have gathered for you. Use them as they are, add to them, or modify them to suit the occasion. We have provided four possible answers to the questions we have
compiled, but again, feel free to add to these, to match your audience or participants.
Have fun! And remember, what is said in Family Feud, stays in Family Feud!
- Name a place you should be really quiet at
- Name something you think of when you hear the word BABY
- Name something hard to do with one hand
Wash the dishes.
Play video games.
Put on clothes.
Using a hammer.
- Name something you buy at the airport
- Name something a person does at least once a day
- Name a word that rhymes with honey
- Name a food that children hate
- Name a punishment a parent would give their teenagers
Taking their cell phone.
Turning off the internet.
Not allowing them to go out.
Giving them more than their usual chores.
- Name something you do to say sorry to your partner after a fight
Bring them flowers.
Cook them dinner.
Buy them a gift.
- Name someone you wouldn’t invite to your wedding
Anyone against your wedding.
Your unruly friend/relative.
Someone prone to start drama.
- Name something you share with your neighbors
Garbage bin storage.
- Name something a first date would lie to you about
Their relationship status.
- Name something that should always come in pairs
- Name something hairy
- Name something you thought was real when you were a child
- Name something you would immediately do after a breakup
Go on a date.
Binge on alcohol.
Eat tons of ice cream.
- Name a body part that starts with "K"
- Name a dish that is best served cold
- Name a stupid thing you do when you’re drunk
Say stupid things.
- Name something teenagers always complain about
The number of chores they do.
Not enough pocket money.
They need a new phone.
- Name something you have to have before you leave the house
- Name something you’d buy if you won $1,000
- Name something you share with your friends on a night out
- Name something you never share with anyone
- Name the first things that you do in the morning
Check your phone.
- Name things you find under the couch
- Name something you had before that will puzzle your kids now
The yellow pages.
- Name something colorful
- Name a country that starts with "I"
- Name something you bring to a gym
- Name something you need to live
- Name something that flies
- Name something that is best when hot
- Name something you give your mother on mother’s day
Massage or spa voucher.
- Name something you do on a family trip
- Name something you do on your computer
- Name a place you would bring a toddler to
- Name a snack you would have at the movies
- Name something to do on a first date
Watch a movie.
Have a picnic.
- Name something you serve at a BBQ party
- Name something white
- Name somewhere you’re allowed to be loud
In the bar.
At a concert.
At a game in a sports center.
At a race track.
- Name something that needs to harden to serve its purpose
- Name something you bring on an international flight
- Name something you don’t want to hear your doctor say
“I have bad news.”
“This doesn’t look good.”
“Close your eyes.”
- Name an excuse you tell your teacher for not doing your homework
“The dog ate it.”
“I was sick.”
“I lost it.”
"I forgot it at home."
- Name a piece of furniture that’s in every house
- Name a food any kid would eat
- Name something an overnight bag should have
Toothbrush and toothpaste.
Change of clothes.
- Name something inside your wallet
- Name something inside a diaper bag
Change of clothes.
- Name something you attend church for other than Sunday services
- Name things parents scold you about
Being on your phone too much.
- Name something inside a school bag
- Name the colors of the rainbow
- Name a body part that has a hole
- Name something you do when you can’t sleep
Read a book.
Browse your phone.
- Name a meal that needs cheese
Mac and cheese.
- Name a body part you pierce other than your ears
- Other than swimming, name something you do at the beach
- Name something that deteriorates or something you lose as you get old
- Name something you do to your hair
- Name something you can cook in the oven
- Name people that work in hospitals other than doctors
- Name possible reasons for a breakup
You’ve grown apart.
You haven’t gotten over your ex.
- Name something you bring home from a hotel, intentionally or not
- Name something you use every day
- Name a body part that comes in pairs
- Name something at home your family shares the use of
- Name a reason for you not going to work
On holiday/vacation leave.
It’s the weekend.
Took the day off.
- Name a social media platform other than Facebook
- Name something you put on your toast
- Name something you put in your sandwich
- Name something you borrow from the library
- Name a fridge item that you always run out of
- Name a type of jewelry men often wear
- Name a common fear
- Name something you need when you go camping
- Name a sport without balls
- Name something you wear a helmet for
Riding a bike/motorbike.
- Name a chore at home
Bringing out the rubbish.
Washing the dishes.
Doing the laundry.
Cleaning the toilet.
- Name something you ride on at an amusement park
- Name a team sport
- Name something you don’t want to be seen doing in public
- Name something you wear on your hands
Medical alert bracelet.
- Name a reason babies cry
- Name something that needs coins to operate
- Name a finger other than your thumb
- Name a body part that grows long
- Name something you pop
- Name something you do at a playground
- Name something you do to your clothes other than wearing them
- Name something you can’t do with a closed fist
Use a screwdriver.
- Name something you want to get rid of
- Name something that comes to mind about Australia
- Name household machines that do the chores
- Name a vegetable that comes in different colors
- Name something that’s made of silver
- Name a fruit you have to peel before you can eat it
- Name something you put on when heading to the beach
- Name a delicious fried food
- Name a reason for screaming
- Name a green animal
- Name something you put a clip on
- Name something with four wheels aside from a car
- Name something clear
- Name something that has an alarm
- Name something that you see in all horror movies
- Name something purple
The shade of the rainbow.
- Name something that bounces
- Name something you suck on
- Name something you can’t reverse
- Name something you forget at school
- Name something you're going at pretending to do
- Name something black and white
- Name something that is made of wood
- Name something that can be wavy
Old telephone cords.
- Name the professions that respond to an emergency
- Name something that needs gas to operate
- Name a sport where you have to swing something
- Name something that revolves
A spinning top.
- Name something you can’t do in the dark
- Name something that has a knob
- Name something you press the buzzer for
End of the game at basketball.
Call bell at the hospital.
At a reception desk.
- Name something that tastes better with milk
Coffee or tea.
- Name something that can be toasted
- Name something you can live in apart from a house
- Name something you can only see in the dark
- Name something that floats in water
- Name something you brush
- Name something that has a siren
- Name something you can do after you turn 21
Enter a club.
- Name something that has a zipper
- Name something you use for navigation except your phone
- Name something you bite on but can’t swallow
- Name something addictive
- Name something you use to start a fire
Stone and wood.
- Name something explosive
- Name the games you play at a party
Never have I ever…
- Name something with stripes
- Name something you measure at home
Rooms and furniture.
- Name something that needs stuffing
- Name something that needs batteries replaced every once in a while
- Name a food that you order to be delivered when you don't feel like cooking
- Name something you don't want your parents to catch you doing
Coming home late and sneaking in.
“Borrowing” money from their wallet.
- Name something you don’t want to see your dog chewing on
- Name something at home that you are always looking for
Pair of your socks.
- Name something you can only do during winter
Wear four-layered clothing.
Build a snowman.
- Name some games you can play on a road trip
Would You Rather?
- Name something that's hard to do while you're kneeling
Putting shoes on.
Doing a plank.